Have questions or need help?
Empire wants you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Our Member Services team is here to help. You can reach us in several ways.
Send us a secure message
If you’re already a member, log in to your account to send us a message.
Need to talk with a nurse?
Call our toll-free 24/7 NurseLine
1-800-300-8181 (TTY 711) | MLTC members, call 1-855-661-0002
Get answers to your medical questions any time, day or night.
Behavioral Health Support
1-800-300-8181 (TTY 711)
Get help with mental health or substance use issues. Call Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time/Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Have questions about your benefits?
Call Member Services for help
1-800-300-8181 (TTY 711) | MLTC members call 1-855-661-0002
Our reps are here to help with:
- PCP changes
- ID cards
- Member handbooks
- Understanding your benefits
- Finding a provider near you
- Free translation services
We’re available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Want help with enrollment or renewal?
Medicaid, Child Health Plus or Essential Plan: Call 1-888-809-8009 (TTY 711)
Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC): Call 1-855-661-0002
Want to talk to someone in person?
Visit one of our Community Service Centers
Our team can help you:
- Find out if you’re eligible for one of our plans
- Learn about what’s covered
- Complete an enrollment application
- Get answers to your questions
- Attend a health workshop
Want to know who’s on our Board of Directors?
- Jennifer Zoe Kuhn, Manager, Chairperson, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jay Harry Wagner, Secretary
- Eric Kenneth Noble, Treasurer
- Vincent Edward Scher, Assistant Treasurer
- Ofelia Lopez Carle, Manager
- Fasia Nisa Carpenter, Manager
- Patrick James O’Keeffe, Manager
Save time with online services
With an online account, you can:
- Change your PCP
- Order or print your ID card
- Update your contact info
- Email Member Services to ask questions
Not signed up?