Community Service Centers
Our Centers are temporarily closed
With all the news about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we’re taking advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our medical experts on the best ways to keep you, our communities, and our staff healthy. To be safe, all Community Service Centers are closed until further notice.
Have questions? Our team is still here to help over the phone or online.
- To enroll or renew your benefits, call 1-888-809-8009 (TTY 711).
- To pay your premium, visit our Payment page or call 1-888-554-7194.
Want to speak with someone in person about getting health care coverage? Stop by one of our Community Service Centers to talk about Medicaid, Child Health Plus or the Essential Plan through Empire. We can help you:
- Find out if you’re eligible
- Learn about what’s covered
- Complete an enrollment application
- Get answers to your questions
- Attend a health workshop
Come visit us at a location near you
2875 W. 8th St.
2009 Church Ave.
364 Knickerbocker Ave.
32 Richmond Terrace
91 N. Franklin St.