Community Service Centers
Centers are opening with your safety in mind
Some of our community service centers have reopened by appointment only. Others remain closed until further notice. We are taking advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our medical experts on the best ways to keep you, our communities, and our staff healthy.
Would you like to speak with someone in person about health care coverage? Call ahead to make an appointment at one of our open community service centers. We can talk about Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or the Essential Plan through Empire. We can help you:
- Find out if you are eligible.
- Learn about what’s covered.
- Fill out an enrollment application.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Attend a health workshop.
These community service centers are open by appointment only:
2411 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10468
5320 5th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
1344 St. Nicholas Ave.
New York, NY 10034
116-03 Liberty Ave.
South Richmond Hill, NY 11419
136-52 39th Ave.
Flushing, NY 11354
32 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10301
You can also find answers over the phone or online:
- To enroll or renew your benefits, call 888-809-8009 (TTY 711).
- To pay your premium, visit our payment page or call 888-554-7194.
- Live chat