Have questions or need help?
Empire wants you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Our Member Services team is here to help. You can reach us in several ways.
Send us a secure message
If you’re already a member, log in to your account to send us a message.
Need to talk with a nurse?
Call our toll-free 24/7 NurseLine
1-800-300-8181 (TTY 711) | MLTC members, call 1-800-950-7679
Get answers to your medical questions any time, day or night.
Have questions about your benefits?
Call Member Services for help
1-800-300-8181 (TTY 711) | MLTC members call 1-800-950-7679
Our reps are here to help with:
- PCP changes
- ID cards
- Member handbooks
- Understanding your benefits
- Finding a provider near you
- Free translation services
We’re available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Want help with enrollment or renewal?
Medicaid, Child Health Plus or Essential Plan: Call 1-888-809-8009 (TTY 711)
Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC): Call 1-800-950-7679
Want to talk to someone in person?
Visit one of our Community Service Centers
Our team can help you:
- Find out if you’re eligible for one of our plans
- Learn about what’s covered
- Complete an enrollment application
- Get answers to your questions
- Attend a health workshop
Want to know who is on our Board of Directors?
- John Bennet Stephenson, Chief Executive Officer, President, Chairperson and Manager
- Jay Harry Wagner, Secretary
- Eric (Rick) Kenneth Noble, Treasurer
- Vincent Edward Scher, Assistant Treasurer
- William Coffin, Chief Financial Officer